This week we’re celebrating:
- Being asked to be a Children’s Ministry Consultant.
- Dodging the kid’s last swim event and fixing my iPhone myself.
- Finding a lost locking lug nut key.
- Finishing up a painting project at the church, mowing the grass and recording a podcast (and why that’s a huge deal).
- Driving to Helen, Georgia to visit with my sister and her family, a trip that seemed impossible at first.
- An amazing email from a listener’s wife about how the show has affected their relationship.
- My nephew let me hold him.
- Watching Guardians of the Galaxy in a metal building.
- A fight that turned into a wonderful evening.
- My wife let me sleep for part of the trip home.
- My daughter shows some appreciation for how we’ve raised her.