An ancient visiting Pastor gives the entire congregation the bird while telling a story of an old injury.
This week we’re celebrating:
- Realizing how far I’ve come in my depression journey.
- My son swimming without holding on to the side.
- Enjoying building Legos with my boy.
- An old Pastor flipping us all off in church.
- Completing podcast art for the upcoming show Movie Beatdown
- Painting an office, cleaning my office, recording a late and last minute podcast and getting the Grateful Kid podcast theme back from my friend Kevin.
- Finding my misplaced idea notebook.
- Hanna’s son has a tickle spot – via Facebook
- Brian got his podcasting wife to say “outtro” – via Facebook
- FayeJ finds a forgotten gift card with some cash one it – via Twitter
- Yash (pronounced like “cash”) enjoys what he does for the animals in his care as he trains to be a Veterinarian.