My wife and kids were involved in a minor accident on the highway on Saturday. It could have been much worse than it was. Getting a call from my wife to meet her at the site instead of from a police officer to meet him at the hospital made my day.
This week we’re celebrating:
- Recording Nobody’s Listening with Christian Suddreth.
- Buying tickets to DragonCon!
- I got up early and got some long overdue blood work done.
- My wife’s birthday and picking out her gifts.
- Fixing a small overdue project in the house.
- My family was involved in an accident on the highway and came away unharmed.
- Learning that you can whisper to an old man at church.
- I rode seven miles on my bike.
- I was able to work through an anxiety attack in time to do Nobody’s Listening with Christ Cowan of Pop Mockers.
- I introduced my kids to Weird Al.
- Hanna’s baby explodes in nearly every way possible on a roadtrip.
- Paul enjoys our new podcast, Girl Meets World Podcast.