My wife knows me better than I know myself… and accepts me more than I accept myself.
This week we’re celebrating:
- Having the Titchenals on Nobody’s Listening EP 220
- Got no shipping, no tax on a pop filter
- Got a bike
- Jenn is amazed that I can turn a bad mood around
- Fixed a ticking noise in my computer – huge issues but made it through
- Nearly eaten by a poodle but wasn’t
- Recorded Girl Meets World and Podcast Kid with Jenna
- I’m recording Grateful Kid with my son J
- My kids tried to hire one another
- Missy’s vine of her singing the old JAM City theme song
- “Oh my God” “I think you mean oh MY God” “Oh your God!”
- John paid up for the “belfie” I posted as my Facebook profile pic
- I got my own room over the Fourth of July
- The Internet is my security blanket… and having it away from home made me feel at home
- Going on the Fourth of July trip was a huge step. Being there to fix things, to drive through storms, for the kid’s hugs, etc
- It’s okay to be broken… I’m loved no matter what
- I’m going to start a sermon podcast
- Came up with a name for my new movie podcast.
- Ira Glass video from my friend Paul about writing.
- I’ve been added to speak on a Podcast panel at Dragoncon
- Installed windshield washer fluid pump on my car
- Got up early today – Got blood work done
- Recorded episode 2 of Grateful Kid, another Podcast Kid and this show!