This week we’re celebrating:
- Jenna found a friend at Swim Team.
- Son is swimming with no fear.
- Did free show art for “Talkin’ Bout my Generation” podcast.
- Saw Girl Meets World.
- Zeke sent me a picture of a Buzz Lightyear hermit crab!
- Got my window put in… instead of $500… $50!
- Cleaned my office – Shot a Studio Tour Video.
- Jewel’s got a boyfriend.
- Worship at little church – feeling the presence of God so easily.
- Jenna sends J in to say, “I want some Fro-Yo” Attacks ensue.
- Went back to little church for pm service to make the pastor’s day.
- Jenna came with me. Why? “I just like spending time with you!”
- Swim Meet girl swims out early, then back. Then all the way, then back.
- Father’s Day cards make me feel allsome!
- Recording with Jenna for our first podcast in quite a while.
- This Sunday’s take-away: “If a son sins against his father… is he still his father’s son?” “Yes!”
- Picking on my wife for not buying Buzz Hoodie.
- Recording Our Depression Story with Jenn
- Plus MMD’s from Hannah, Anthony, Aaron, and Bri.
- Nobody’s Listening Studio Tour
- Talkin’ Bout My Generation Podcast
- My Fiver Gig – I Will Read Your Script in a Radio or Character Voice