This episode we’re celebrating the following moments: My wife and daughter solve a 32 year old mystery surrounding Return of the Jedi, Nik’s barbie doll, Jenna’s talent show and the resulting mean girls on YouTube, My standing desk is awesome, Got a new hairdresser, Read my book, and dedication to my daughter, I wrote a bunch of articles and a bacon parody song, I rediscovered a great web-based gag, Read Bad Island by Doug TenNapel.
And Your MMD Moments: JSMonroe stopped the rain, Fred got some Doctor Who ASCII art from a Brit, Kurt appreciates the 90-day Novel book suggestion, JJ won a Bible quiz match.
- Jenna sings “Let It Go” from Disney’s Frozen.
- James’ Ikea Standing Desk
- Article: The Difference Between Being Depressed and Having Depression
- Article: Why I’m Defensive About My Depression
- Article: I Am Anti-Spider
- Article: Thoughts On Podcast Structure: Part 1 – What Is Your Topic?
- Frozen Parody Song: “Do You Wanna Cook Some Bacon“
- Song: Other Dunder (I Miss You)
- Support MMDCast on Patreon!