This week I’m talking through my thought process on how podcasting has changed since I started in 2006. It’s kind of a prep for the panel I’ll be sitting on at DragonCon this month.
- [iTunes] Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes.
- [Feedly] Subscribe with Feedly.
- [My Yahoo!] Subscribe with My Yahoo!
- [Pocket Casts] Subscribe with Pocket Casts for iOS or Android.
- [Zune] Subscribe to the podcast in the Zune Marketplace.
- [Other podcast clients] (pcast:// compatible).
- [Email] Sign up for automatic email delivery.
- [RSS] Add the Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically.
- Send your comments, questions and feedback to: email@example.com
- Like James on Facebook
- Follow him on Twitter
- Review the show in iTunes